ESPN FC News ESPN FC News RSS Feed
- Barcelona forward Messi presented with Golden Shoe for record sixth timeby Sam Marsden on October 16, 2019 at 6:07 am
Shaka Hislop reacts to reports that Barcelona are interested in Marcus Rashford over Roberto Firmino. Alejandro Moreno breaks down Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo's impact on El Clasico. Lionel Messi was presented with the European Golden Shoe on Wednesday for a record-breaking sixth time after holding off a challenge from Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe. Messi, 32, scored 36 league goals for Barcelona last season to finish ahead of Mbappe, who scored 33 in France, and Sampdoria's Fabio Quagliarella, who netted 26 times in Italy's Serie A. - ESPN La Liga fantasy: Sign up now! - When does the transfer window reopen? It was the third successive season that the Barca forward has...
- Toe Poke Daily: Bust of PSG star Neymar goes on display on streets of Parisby Chris Wright on October 16, 2019 at 4:05 am
Frank Leboeuf is not concerned about Neymar's latest injury having a negative impact on PSG's season. The Toe Poke Daily is here every day to bring you all the weirdest stories, quirkiest viral content and top trolling that the internet has to offer, all in one place. Jump to: Trent Alexander-Arnold plays his way into Guinness Book of World Records | Official! Success in Football Manager can get you into the real-life game Neymar will be quite literally showing his face on the streets of Paris on a daily basis for the next month after a new sculpture of the Paris Saint-Germain star went on...
- Sources: Barcelona forced to change travel plans for La Liga clash with Eibarby Moises Llorens and Sam Marsden on October 16, 2019 at 3:15 am
Shaka Hislop reacts to reports that Barcelona are interested in Marcus Rashford over Roberto Firmino. Alejandro Moreno breaks down Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo's impact on El Clasico. Barcelona have been forced to change their travel plans for this weekend's game against Eibar due to the ongoing protests in the city following a Spanish court ruling which saw nine Catalan separatists jailed for between nine and 13 years, sources have told ESPN FC. A strike has been called on Friday in Catalonia and a number of marches are planned across the region to protest at the ruling. Roads in and out of Barcelona are expected to be blocked, which could make it difficult for the Spanish champions...
- Lazio handed partial stadium ban for fans' racist behaviour vs. Rennesby Reuters on October 16, 2019 at 1:16 am
Lazio will face a partial stadium ban against Celtic on Nov. 7. Lazio have been ordered to close four sections of their stadium for their next Europa League home game due to racist behaviour by the Italian club's fans during a group stage match against Rennes earlier this month. European football's governing body UEFA said in a statement that Lazio must also display a banner carrying the words "#EqualGame" with the UEFA logo on it for the match against Celtic on Nov. 7. - Europa League group stage: All you need to know The club were also fined €20,000...
- Berg's header puts Sweden in fronton October 15, 2019 at 12:54 pm
Euro 2020 qualifying: Marcus Berg (50') Sweden 1-0 Spain. Watch more Euro qualifying on ESPN+.
FOX Sports Digital FOX Sports Content Feed
- Berhalter made almost as much as Ellis in his 1st few monthson February 19, 2020 at 11:49 pm
Berhalter made almost as much as Ellis in his 1st few months
- CONMEBOL president surprised by canceled FIFA meetingon February 19, 2020 at 10:51 pm
The president of South American soccer body CONMEBOL has expressed his dismay at FIFA's decision to cancel a meeting of its council in Paraguay next month
- Champions League: Mourinho worried as Spurs lose to Leipzigon February 19, 2020 at 10:08 pm
Champions League: Mourinho worried as Spurs lose to Leipzig
- Hateboer scores 2 as Atalanta routs Valencia 4-1 in CLon February 19, 2020 at 10:02 pm
Atalanta has beaten Valencia 4-1 in the first leg of the round of 16 of the Champions League
- Man City beats West Ham 2-0 to backdrop of anti-UEFA chantson February 19, 2020 at 9:31 pm
Manchester City has beaten West Ham 2-0 in the Premier League in its first match since being banned by UEFA from European competitions for the next two seasons